Wednesday 30 May 2012

Mother's Day Card 2012

This year I made my Mum a quick Mother's Day card, as I just had no inspiration nor inclination to craft lol ;) However I was very pleased with how it turned out considering I made it because I had to, not because I wanted to ;) Hope you all like it :D

Mother's Day Card 2012


I used white card as my base card which I then covered with a lime green and gold print paper. Next I glued a black satin fern frond diagonally across the card.



 I then attached a glitter butterfly diecut shape from Grant Archival's Grace Taylor range (which for all my fellow Aussie's is available at Big W stores) to the base of the black satin fern frond. I also glued a small pastel blue pearl heart embellishment to the top of the fern frond.



Lastly I used my labeler and metallic blue label tape to make the "Happy Mother's Day" sentiment which I then stuck to the top left corner of the card.

2 comments:

  1. Great Card, I love the fern leaf behind the butterfly and have the blue from this and your sentiment really pops of the card. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :-*