Sunday 24 July 2011

Cup Cake Birthday Card

Here is a Birthday card that I made today using my Free Cup Cake Digi Stamp :D

Cup Cake Birthday Card



The digi stamp I used for this card was the free Cup Cake Digi Stamp available on my blog at http://teegsscrapncards.blogspot.com/2011/07/free-cup-cake-digi-stamp.html 

I used 1 at original size and shrank down the other 4. I printed them on art paper and then coloured them in using Water colour pencils, which I then used a wet brush to blend the colours. I used a black pearlized card, which I glued the 4 smaller cup cakes to, starting with the green 1 n layering each on top as I went. I then glued the big cup cake to a piece of card (to strengthen it) and cut it out. Next I attached doubled sided foam tape to the back of the big cupcake (to give it a 3D effect) and attached it to the card. I then used different coloured letter stickers for the words "Happy Birthday". :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :-*