Friday 1 July 2011

Spiderman Anniversary Card

Recently my Boyfriend and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary. He loves Spiderman, and so I decided to make him a Spiderman anniversary card :D

Spiderman Anniversary Card





First I searched Google Images for a suitable Spiderman Image, as you can see I used a Spiderman and Mary Jane image as I thought this was appropriate for celebrating our anniversary. I printed out the image and coloured it in using coloured pencils, I then covered the entire image in Dimensional Magic to give it a shiny 3D looking effect. I left it over night to dry and then cut it out. Next I drew a web on the back of a piece of Scrapbooking glitter card and then cut it out to fit across the top of my card. I then glued the web onto a pearl black card, and the spiderman image on top of the web. Lastly I used some letter stickers to make the "Happy Anniversary Babe" :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :-*