Tuesday 26 July 2011

Frog Belated Birthday Card

Here is a Belated Birthday card that I made today using my Free Frog Digi Stamp and Sentiment :D

 Frog Belated Birthday Card


The digi stamp and sentiment I used for this card was the free Frog Digi Stamp and Sentiment available on my blog at http://teegsscrapncards.blogspot.com/2011/07/free-frog-digi-stamp-and-sentiment.html

I printed them on art paper and then coloured the frog in using Water colour pencils, which I then used a wet brush to blend the colours. For the sentiment I went around the "froggot" with a green marker and then around the whole text with a pastel green gel pen. I used a green texture card for my base card. I then cut a rectangle out of pink paper, 2cm smaller in width than the card itself, and I used scalloped scissors to cut down one side. Next I cut a rectangle out of green polka dot paper, 1cm smaller than the pink rectangle, again I used scalloped scissors to cut down one side (although I did use a different patterned pair to the pink rectangle). Then I simply glued the green rectangle to the pink one, and both rectangles to the card itself. I then glued the digi stamp and sentiment onto the green rectangle. I attached a white brad to the middle of 2 pink paper flowers, which I then glued to the middle of the side of the card. I then cut 2 leaves off the stem of some silk flowers and glued 1 above and 1 below the pink flower. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :-*