Friday 30 September 2011

Apple Card

Here's a quick card I made for my Boyfriend's brother for his Birthday. He's a huge Apple fan, so I decided to make him a card incorporating the Apple logo. The photo doesn't bring up the colours that well, but the apples are red and the card is a lime green. Hope you all like it. :D

Apple Card





I used a lime green card as my base card. Using a sheet of Apple logo stickers I laid a piece of scrap paper over the top and shaded over it using a lead pencil until I could clearly see the outline of the apples. I then went over the outline of the apples using a lead pencil. Next I cut the apples out and traced around them onto the back of a piece of red paper. I then cut the apples out (and put the leaves aside) and glued them together so they overlapped. Then I glued the apples and leaves onto a piece of pale green striped paper and trimmed around the edges. I then glued it onto the card. Lastly I glued some fluorescent foam letters to the apples to spell out "Happy B'day". :D

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Teegs, I'm sure your Boyfriend's brother will love it.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pauline :-* He loved it... And even had a little chuckle over the fact that I had made him an Apple card ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :-*