Wednesday 14 September 2011

Thank you Willow Sketchie Challenge DT

This morning I visited the Willow Sketchie Challenge blog to see if they had announced the winner of this week's challenge. What a lovely surprise to discover that I was in fact the winner. :D And whilst I know the winner is only randomly drawn, I would like to thank the Willow Sketchie Challenge DT for the great blog and sketches that they provide for entrants such as myself week after week. :-* If it wasn't for their challenges I proberly wouldn't make myself sit down and make a card each week... Lol... So thanks for keeping my brain ticking and my fingers creating :-*

7 comments:

  1. Ah thats so nice of you to say, Thanks for playing and Congrazts on being this weeks winner!!!! Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comments Teegs, I really look forward to seeing your entries into the challenge every week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Hazel and Pauline :-*
    It is the first blog challenge I have ever won... And I am tickled pink ;) I have browsed and entered other blog challenges, but due to other commitments I only have time for one challenge a week, so I chose WSC as that challenge... I love the sketches you guys come up with and your blog just has a really friendly atmosphere, plus I am really grateful for the comments you all leave on my blog :-*
    So if you will have me I will definitely be one of your permanent entrants ;)

    And to anyone else who reads this post who isn't already a part of WSC... I highly recommend you pop on over there and enter their challenges :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your nice comments. It makes me smile to know that you are happy.

    I look forward to seeing your entries in every week!!!

    Take Care

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome Anne-Marie :-* Glad I could make u smile :D Thank you :-*

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG congratulations Teegs xx
    Ya so deserve my good friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Donna :-* And thank you for inspiring me to get back into card making... Couldn't have won it with out you :-* ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :-*