Sunday 25 December 2011

Snowman "Gift Card" Card

I made this card last night to hold a gift card that we got my Uncle for Christmas. I am also entering it in this week's Willow Sketchie Challenge. Hope you all like it. :D

Snowman "Gift Card" Card

I used a white card as my base card, which I glued a slightly smaller square of free green swirl patterned paper from Free Digital Scrapbooking to. I coloured in a Free Sliekje Snowman Digi Stamp in Photoshop, printed it on white card and cut it into a rectangle. I then matted it onto a red polka dot paper and glued it to the left side of my card. I then made and printed out a "Christmas Wishes" sentiment in Photoshop onto white card, cut it out and glued it to the right of the digi.


Lastly I made and glued a red polka dot pocket to the inside of the card to hold the gift card.

This card was fun to make and I would like to thank Hazel from Willow Sketchie Challenge for a great sketch and recipe. Merry Christmas everyone :-* And good luck to all that enter :D

7 comments:

  1. Another fab creation, love the cute snowman!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Willow Design, good luck & Merry Christmas!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shell :-* Merry Christmas to you and your family as well :-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a delightful card. Thanks for playing along with Willow Sketchie this week. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Claire :-* Glad you like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yet another great creation.Thanks for joining us again at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next challenge :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous gift card holder Teegs, I bet your Uncle will love it.
    Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Lisa :-* It was a challenge partly set by Mum as she wanted me to make money holder cards for the gift cards... But I took it that 1 step further ;)

    Thanks Pauline :-* I hope he did... Mum and Dad have gone away to their house for a few days and she took it with her to give to him... So I will find out what he thought of it when they get back ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :-*